Parking with a Pass
All lots designated in red on the map below require an Ole Miss Athletics Foundation-issued parking pass. All permit parking lots are SOLD OUT for the 2018 season. To read more about eligibility and parking with a pass, please click here.
Parking without a Pass
All campus parking outside of the lots dictated above will fall under the normal campus parking laws and regulations.
- A visitor parking pass is required between the hours of 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Suggested non-business hour and weekend parking is Taylor Road, Ford Center parking, and the south lot off Old Taylor Rd.
- All vehicles must be legally parked in a stall. Parking on sidewalks, grass areas, and fire lanes is not permitted.
- An ADA credential is required to park in any ADA stall on campus.
- Thursday to Sunday Games
- ADA parking is available in the South ADA Lot. This lot is the first large parking lot on the left when you come north on Old Taylor Rd. onto campus.
- An ADA/courtesy shuttle will be provided to O-U Stadium.
- Midweek Games (Mon. – Wed.)
- ADA parking is located in the South end of Lot C at a first come first serve basis.
- No ADA/courtesy shuttle will be provided on midweek games. ADA parking in Lot C is open to anyone with a valid ADA credential.